Thursday, February 28, 2013

Delayed Opening This Saturday 3/2/13 12:30pm Turn It To Cash Your Trusted Gold Buyers


TURN IT TO CASH AT 1200 N ARIZONA AVENUE 
WILL BE OPENING LATE 
THIS SATURDAY, 
MARCH 2, 2013 AT 12:30PM 
DUE TO THE ANNUAL FUN RUN & PARADE  


The City of Chandler holds an Annual Ostrich Festival. This has been a Chandler tradition and this year is the 25th Annual Ostrich Festival, being held at Tumbleweed Park (McQueen & Germann). The festival runs Friday March 8th through Sunday March 10th, 2013.



Part of the Ostrich Festival's festivities is the Fun Run and Parade, which is happening on Saturday March 2nd, 2013. Due to the parade, Arizona Avenue will be closed to through traffic. 
Due to this, our 1200 N Arizona Ave location hours will be 12:30pm to 4:00pm for 3/2/13.

Our 4040 S Arizona Ave location will have regular hours from 9:30am to 4:00pm on 3/2/13.


Turn It To Cash - your trusted gold & silver buyers serving the entire East Valley.

Where you get the best possible price for your jewelry, be it old fashioned, unwanted, broken, mismatched or scrap. 

We will buy your gold jewelry, your silver necklaces, your platinum bracelets, your diamond rings, and your gold and silver coins without any gimmicks. 

Everyday. Everytime.


Please note these hours are only for Saturday March 2, 2013.
Regular business hours resume Monday March 4, 2013.







Thursday, February 21, 2013

Recycled Gold Recycled Silver

We all know gold has been mined from the earth. But mining and processing raw gold is not cheap nor easy. It is a multi billion dollar industry. 60 percent of the gold mined today becomes jewelry.

While we have data showing what happens to the 60% of mined gold, what happens to the remaining 40%? I do not know the precise answer to that just yet but am guessing investment demands and technological demands, like electronics, dental, medical and industrial use up the balance.

Interestingly, we can and do buy and recycle gold from all these areas. You know we buy jewelry of course. But did you know we buy industrial wires, dental gold, electronic components?
As long as we can test them, we can buy them.

And at our locations, testing is always done in front of you.

An operational gold mine


Turn It To Cash, Inc
1200 N Arizona Ave, Ste 4, Chandler, AZ 85225
480-854-4849

4040 S Arizona Ave, Ste 22, Chandler, AZ 85248
480-895-2821

New Mesa Location coming soon!!!!
www.titc.us


Friday, February 1, 2013

American Eagle Silver Coins....beauty and value


The Walking Liberty Silver 1 oz Coins are beautiful as well as valuable. Many people depend on these .999 fine silver rounds to preserve wealth and build portfolios. People also appreciate the artistic value of The Walking Liberty, also known as the American Eagle Coin. Two leading designers are responsible for these beautiful and highly coveted coins.

The obverse side of the American Silver Eagle's design was taken from the Walking Liberty design by Adolph A. Weinman, a sculptor and architectural sculptor born in Germany who arrived in the United States at the age of 10.  
It was his design that originally had been used on the Walking Liberty Half Dollar coin of the United States from 1916 to 1947. As this iconic design had been a public favorite and one of the most beloved designs of any United States coinage of modern times, it was revived for the Silver Eagle decades later.

The reverse side of the American Silver Eagle coin features a heraldic eagle behind a shield, with an olive branch and arrows. This spectacular design was designed by John Mercanti, an American sculptor and engraver. He was the 12th Chief Engraver of the United States Mint.
Mercanti has produced more coin and medal designs than any employee in United States Mint history.

These American Eagle coins were released in 1986 to the public and are minted in Gold and Silver. The demand for the silver far outnumber the gold. Just in it's 1st year of launch, 5,096,000 coins were sold in just 2 months. 

The Silver Eagle is struck only in the one-troy ounce size, which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
These coins are minted by the US Mint.



People are buying and selling American Eagle Silver Coins. It's a good coin to hold on to. Or to give as a gift. And should you get in a tight spot, you can sell them as they hold their value well.